Herskowitz Shapiro’s real estate department is headed by co-founding partner Greg Herskowitz, who is well known in the real estate industry for being accessible to his clients and delivering exceptional client service. Herskowitz Shapiro’s real estate department is also fortunate to have a staff of attorneys and paralegals with a combined experience of over 80 years. Herskowitz Shapiro handles all aspects of commercial and residential transactions throughout the State of Florida, including:
- Closing, title and escrow services in all aspects of commercial and residential transactions.
- Lender loan document review and/or preparation.
- Buyer representation for purchase of residential units/homes from developers, banks and short sale transactions.
- Seller representation and preparation of seller documents on residential and commercial transactions.
- Lender or seller financing representation and preparation of loan documents.
- Draft and review of residential and commercial contracts.
- FIRPTA Withholding matters (Foreigner sale/purchase).
- Residential and commercial lease representation.
- Escrow Agent services.
- 1031 Exchange for real estate transactions.
- Formation of legal entities.
- Preparation of operating, partnership and shareholder agreements.
- Issuing title insurance.
- Commercial and residential refinance transactions
Have questions about your title insurance? Use our Title Insurance Rate Calculator
Herskowitz Shapiro can assist English, Spanish, Portuguese and French speaking clients. Our attorneys have handled thousands of real estate transactions for clients and investors all over the world.